CORE Mortgage’s employees strive to make online experience with coremortgagepros.com (“Website”) and our Services (“Service”) as enjoyable and as informative as possible. The Team at CORE Mortgage has made every reasonable effort to make the Website and Service accessible to all of our users.
If you believe that part of the Website or mobile experience does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG, please contact CORE Mortgage using one of the following two methods so the problem can be corrected:
- Contact CORE Mortgage by Phone at 469-450-8617
- Contact CORE Mortgage by emailing Meredith Quach at firstname.lastname@example.org
Throughout CORE Mortgage’s website, every effort has been made to make every page accessible to users. But we cannot guarantee that every page conforms to WCAG 2.0 Level AA standards for the following reasons:
- Some pages have partial conformance due to third-party vendors. Therefore, CORE Mortgage is unable to claim site-wide conformance. CORE Mortgage adheres to a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level AA 2.0. CORE Mortgage cannot ensure conformance of third-party plug-ins and widgets.
- CORE Mortgage conformance claims only extend to pages within the coremortgagepros.com domain.
- CORE Mortgage has used WCAG guidelines for compliance as suggested by the Department of Justice.
- CORE Mortgage chose to use WCAG for compliance because they are determined by W3C, the consortium that makes all guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- CORE Mortgage uses automated testing as a baseline for conformance on a periodic basis.
- For the most accessible experience, CORE Mortgage recommends viewing its website using the latest version of the Chrome Web Browser made by Google.